The Panama International Film Festival welcomes all journalists and both national and international media representatives to request their accreditation for this second edition to be held from April 11 to 17, 2013. The Press accreditation will allow you to have access to:
- Press Conferences
- Press and Industry Functions (programme to be announced)
- Public Functions (subject to availability)
- Happy Hours
- Guests and Industry Room
- Lectures and Panel discussions
- Access and free use of the Press Offices
- Access to the Press section of the Red Carpets
The period to send your request form starts January 21st and ends March 15th 2013. All accreditations will be given out on April 10, 2013 at the Press Office, which will be located at a hotel in the city (soon to be announced).
To register enter HERE.
If you already have a username created in the first edition, enter the same email and password to update the data and apply the new accreditation. If you forgot your password, the system will help you recover it.
For more information, questions or clarifications write to [email protected]